Live Lounge is actually a sister site of Sir Jackpot Casino and therefore players can definitely see the resemblance between both brands. However, while Sir Jackpot mainly focuses on jackpot games, Live Lounge has set its sight on table and live casino games. Players seeking for thrilling and exciting live dealer games should definitely check out this operator’s gaming options. As for slots and other games, there is also a wide selection to choose from. All in all, everything is fully covered. Customers are spoiled with some of the best software providers, including Microgaming, NetEnt, Thunderkick, NYX Gaming and many more.
Welcome Package at Live Lounge
New members at Live Lounge can start their adventure in style with a total of €750 in welcome bonuses divided into their first three deposits. For more information, please see below:
|1st Deposit||100% up to €250|
|2nd Deposit||25% up to €250|
|3rd Deposit||50% up to €250|
* All three welcome bonuses are exclusively available for players from one the following countries: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, New Zealand, Austria, Switzerland and Malta.
Get your package
Welcome Package Terms and Conditions
Before you start playing with the welcome bonuses at Live Lounge Casino, it is really important to know which promotional terms and conditions are applicable. We have done the work for you and collected all relevant bonus rules which have to be taken into consideration when claiming any of the welcome bonuses available:
- The minimum required deposit to take part in one of the welcome bonuses is €10 or other currency equivalents.
- The welcome bonus must be claimed within 7 days after registering an account. Otherwise, the first deposit bonus will no longer be available. Additionally, welcome bonuses are valid for 30 days after being issued to players.
- The welcome bonus is only available for players residing in the following countries: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Malta.
- The welcome offer is subject to a wagering requirement of 50 times the bonus amount received. For example, if you make a first deposit of €20, you will receive another €20 as bonus money. The bonus amount needs to be wagered 50 times, which means that you are required to wager a total of €1000 on casino games. If you have placed that amount in total bets on different games, your bonus funds will be converted into real money and thus becomes available for withdrawal.
- Please bear in mind that different casino games contribute at a different percentage towards reducing the bonus wagering requirements. ‘Slots’ and ‘Videoslots’ contribute in full (100%) towards reducing the bonus wagering requirements. ‘Live Casino’ games contribute for 8% towards the wagering. Furthermore all following games do not count at all (0%) towards reducing the wagering requirements: Live Casino games, Carribean Stud, Roulette, Casino Hold’Em, Casino War games, Punto Banco, Baccarat, Poker and Video Poker games, Jackpot Games, Bloodsuckers, The Wish Master, Immortal Romance, Cosmic Fortune, Jackpot 6000 and Dead or Alive.
- Players are not allowed to play the following games whilst an active bonus: Video Poker, 3 Card Poker, All Table Games and all other games. If you do play those games during an active bonus, the casino has the right to confiscate all bonus money and winnings derived from it.
- Players cannot request a withdrawal during an active bonus. In other words, all funds are locked until the wagering requirements of the bonus have been met.
- The maximum allowed bet per game round, whilst an active deposit bonus, is €5 or other currency equivalents. If players exceed the maximum bet, they will risk having their winnings voided.